1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VERNAL JUNE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vernal Rod & Gun, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

Just wanted to say thank you to all who participated in our 31st Uintah Basin Trapshoot. The weather wasn't great but it seemed like everyone had a good time. A big CONGRATS!!!! to Zack Nannini For breaking his first ( of many, I'm sure) 100x100 from the 27 yard line. Congrats all of our winners! A complete list can be seen on our website www.vernalgunclub.com as well as the gun raffle winners. Thanks again to all. Shoot straight and often. Sean Hawley

2. rmclaysports

rmclaysports TS Member

Sean, Thank you also. As always a well planned and run shoot, with friendly people, good food, entertainment. Weather, not really bad, its just the Rocky Mountain west in June. I missed 10 tornatoes at home by going to Vernal.

Gary Norton

3. darwinbene

darwinbene Member

Sean:
    Thanks to you and the Mrs. for a great shoot. I managed to earn enough money to pay for my targets and fees. The shoot was great and looking forward to next year, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Darwin

4. zack nannini

zack nannini TS Member

Thanks again Sean for running a great shoot as always could't have done it
    with out you guys... see you at the state shoot drive safe Zack

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.