1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VERNAL GUN RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vernal Rod & Gun, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

As some of you know the Vernal Rod and Gun Club will be holding a gun raffle at our upcoming June Shoot. 1st prize is a brand new Bowen(serial number Vernal2009) 2nd prize is an Infinity, 3rd prize is a Remington 300mag,4th prize is a Remington 7mm. We are limiting the amount of tickets to 1500. If you are interested in purchasing tickets they are $20 each. Please send a check or money order along with a self addressed stamped envelope to VRGC P.O. Box 35 Vernal, Utah 84078. We will fill out the tickets and send you a copy of them along with your stubs. The proceeds of this raffle will be used to help pay for the food and drink during our shoots. Thanks and good shooting to all. Sean Hawley

2. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Sean , thanks for giving us the chance to win some fine guns,,,and If I win , I sure would love to fly out and shoot a round with you

3. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Sean,I sent a PM to Vernal rod and gun club,which is shut off.

How many tickets are going to be sold,and what is the gun worth?

I thought about buying five tickets.Now I am not quite sure.

It looks to me the Vernal Rod and gun club could care less.

Lot's of luck selling your tickets.

I will give my money to a club that cares.

bocephas

4. Vernal Rod & Gun

Bocephas, Wow. Really sorry. The aprox. gun value is $30,000 for the four gun being raffled. As stated in the first thread all one has to do to buy tickets is to send a check or money order for the amount you wish to purchase along with a self addressed stamped envelope. Tickets are $20 apiece. I will fill out the tickets, photo copy them with your check and mail the stubbs back to you. As far as our website goes we recently cancelled our old one and now are using one that is titled vernalgunclub.com, however there is no info about the raffle on the site yet. Also, as stated in the first thread, we are going to sell 1500 tickets for this raffle. We have sold a little over 800 to this point. Again sorry for the misunderstanding. Shoot well. Sean Hawley

5. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Mailed in for 2,and up for Sean.

6. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Sean, checks in the mail for five tickets.

I have not beem able to come and shoot your events, but I'm trying to come. I would like to thank all involved with Vernal Gun Club for the generosity they have shown to this wonderful sport of trapshooting.

Tom Strunk

7. Vernal Rod & Gun

Thanks Ikey!! and up. Sean

8. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

I bought my tickets from Craig-- up for sean

9. shotgunr47

shotgunr47 Member

Tom Strunk: Hey Tom, get your knees fixed and come on out to this shoot. You won't find any better food or entertainment and it's just plain old fun to shoot there. Besides, I need you to squad with me so I can get even for beatin' me last year. LOL I hope to see you there and hope you are doing and feeling ok.

Jeff Jolley

10. quattle

quattle Member

Just recieved my tickets today. Ya'll better jump in there and get ya some, cant win if ya dont play!

11. jimbohughes

jimbohughes TS Member

I am sending my mo for 5 tickets,Hope to shoot there someday soon. jim hughes,wa. state

12. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Hi Sean,

Taking a break from writin' some recorded stuff...partly an inteview with you by a mutual friend at Redlands.

Regards,

"El Cheapo" Chango 2

13. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

14. Kerz

Kerz Member

Thanks for the chance. Check in the mail tomorrow.
    Vic

15. tj303

tj303 Member

Received my ticket stubs. Maybe this will be my lucky raffle!

16. Vernal Rod & Gun

tj303, Good luck. Hey someone is gonna win might as well be you!!

17. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I have already made arrangements to have my new gun fitted to me i cannot wait to pick it up. Are all the tickets sold yet??????? June 13th come on...

18. Vernal Rod & Gun

We have sold around 800 of the 1500 tickets. Plenty of time left to get some. They are $20 each send a sase to VRGC PO 35 Vernal Utah 84078 with a check or money order for the amount you would like to purchase and I'll send you coppies of the tickets along with the stubbs. Thanks. Sean

19. Kerz

Kerz Member

Well it looks like I screwed up. Forgot to send sase with my check. Ordered two tickets last week. Should I send now?
    Vic

20. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vic, I sent back the stubbs. You should be getting them any time. Sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.