1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vernal Gun Club Raffle Winners!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Vernal Rod & Gun, Jun 8, 2013.

1. Vernal Rod & Gun

Vernal Rod & Gun Active Member

Congrats to the winners of the 2013 Vernal Rod and Gun Club Raffle!!!
    1st prize.......number 0209
    2nd prize.......number 0441
    3rd prize.......number 0706
    4th prize.......number 1046

Thanks to everyone who entered!!!
    Sean Hawley

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Could you recheck those numbers I was sure the pallet of shells were mine, cleaned out a place in the garage ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

None of those match mine....oh wait, I forgot to buy one or more this year. Maybe next year.

Rick in MT

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I won!!! But the seller forgot to write things down and I lost my ticket. I paid by cash. But the fortune teller down the street told me I'd win!!

Congrats to the winners!

5. Kolarpole

Kolarpole Member

To all at VERNAL......Thanks and I am "HAPPY" to be the 2nd place winner! Now yaaaa can't get any closer to the sts's then that. Took the time to research the Rem 7mm CDL....one nice looking rifle; fluted & stainless! Sean; I'll be purchasing a ticker for the next drawing. "run'em"

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have to give the good people at Vernal Gun Club for at least doing something to stir an interest and in return people got a chance at some over the top prizes ... Good Show ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Search tags for this page

vernal gun club bowen trap gun pictures