1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vern Brown (PFS) fantastic service.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Release Trigger, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Last Sunday week 12/5 I e-mailed Vern regarding a back up PFS for one of my Trap guns, I wanted one of the simulated wood finished stocks.

He replied the next morning, a quick phone call to give him my credit card details and within 7 day's I had it in my hot little hands.

That's all the way from Pueblo Colorado to downtown Sydney Australia, clearing both US and Aussie customs and then delivered by courier to my business within 7 days.

Unbelievable service with an equally fantastic product, thanks Mr Brown, it's no wonder every body has nothing but accolades about you and your product.

God willing I am looking forward to next summer to catch up with my US mates.

Release Trigger.........aka. Gary Kennerson. Downunder.

2. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

Gary......Vern Brown is one of the finest. I have the pleasure of knowing and watching Vern at the Sillver Dollar. His customers come first. If he is with the guys shooting a bit of practice and someone has a problem.....his shooting ends and he attends to the persons want or wish. I am proud to say we are friends. Looking forward to seeing him at the Dollar....

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Ive only had one dealing with Vern and it was nothing but great! He was packing up for a major shoot and took time out to answer the phone and send me a few screws before he left. Not only did I receive them a couple of days later, along with an update to help curtail the torsional twist, but free of charge. He wouldn't take my card number so I could pay him. I figure I'll see him one of these days and return the favor.

ss

4. Cray

Cray Member

I agree with everything that has been said about Vern! Cray

5. old tex

old tex TS Member

Vern is a class act in every way.

Dick Lindsay

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I'll tell you what a class act he is. Now he my friend and he put a stock on my K80, adjusted it, pattern boarded it. Would a class act then go out and beat my butt for the next 5 days?? He could have let me win at least once.

None better.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.