1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vern Brown of PFS..Top Shelf

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Jack, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I contacted Vern Brown with what I thought could be a serious problem..Shipped my stock to him for inspection and he has refurbished it to new condition without charge beyond return postage. Unheard of in today's business world. Top Shelf service from a great guy. Many thanks. Quality product with great follow up!

Big Jack

2. A201

A201 TS Member

Vern is one of the most helpful persons in the sport, if you're using his stock he will go far out of his way to make it fit right for you. He treats folks with respect and always shares his extensive knowledge about his product. Roger

3. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I will go you one better. I bought a PFS stock used. Had some questions about it. Vern talked with me on the phone until all my questions and issues were answered and he knew I didn't buy the stock from him. He was a class act all the way. I am going to buy another PFS from Vern directly as a result. A very good man. Jake

4. laura!

laura! Member

I have found him easy to reach over the phone and willing to take whatever time is necessary to answer my questions. A good man that stands behind a quality product.

Laura

5. twin

twin Member

You know with all this praise I'm beginning to think he can walk on water. Actually at the Silver Dollar I saw him walk partially across the lake and........

Well he is a patient, considerate, reasonable, guy that makes the best adjustable recoil reducing system on the market bar none with exceptional product support as well.

Oh yes, and I did see a set of very large white wings under his tee shirt one morning when he was doing a tune up on my PFS at the Dixie Grand at no cost.

One in a few.

Ed Burke

6. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I bought mine used and had great phone support with vern, last year at the MA state shoot the PFS seemed to be a novelty.......this year they where every where!

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Vern is a class act. I had a problem with mine, that was my fault. I called him thinking that I had really screw something up. Vern told me not to panic, and guided me through correcting it. He is Top Shelf!

Matt

8. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

I also have had that kind of service . TOP Drawer

9. old tex

old tex TS Member

Best of the best in every way!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

pfs vern silver dollar