1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    A young ventriloquist is touring Sweden. One night he performs his act in a small fishing town. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blond jokes.

Suddenly a blonde woman in the fourth row stands up on her chair and starts shouting, "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype Swedish blond women like that? What does the color of a woman's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's men like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching their full potential as people. It's people like you that make others think that all blondes are dumb! You and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...pathetically all in the name of humor."

The embarrassed ventiloquist begins to apologize but is instantly interrupted by the blonde, "You stay out of this! I'm talking to that little asshole sitting on your lap."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ventrilloqist forum