1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ventriloquist wireless Voice release 4 Trap, Skeet

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by major146, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. major146

major146 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a Ventriloquist for sale. It is the wireless trap or skeet version.

It has two transmitters included and can accommodate up to 5 wireless transmitters.

It has a receiver that has an extra long cord with a couple of different plugs that will match up to most fields. Just plug it into the outlet that the cord usually would be plugged into and off you go. It runs on its own internal long lasting 9 volt battery. No external power is needed.

It includes a strong carrying case and also includes an instruction manual on how to use the unit.

It uses microprocessor based technology to recognize a voice and provide selectable target sequences (skeet) and delay options.

When using it for Skeet you set it on sequence, (either American or International) it knows what bird or birds to throw each time you step on a new station. If you miss a bird or make a mistake you can tell it to throw just a high, just a low bird or doubles and then go back to sequence and it know where it left off.

This version may also be used for trap, just set if for doubles and it will throw a bird each time you say pull.

For Trap or Skeet you can set the delay for normal, immediate or delayed.

It sells new for about $1100 with the 2nd transmitter, but you can have this one for only $700 + shipping.

It is nice to be able to go out anytime you like and not depend on having a partner to pull for you. It works great. I am selling it because I don’t shoot as much as I use to so I don’t need it anymore. You can read up on it at this web site http://www.ventriloquistinc.com

t.schultz5@roadrunner.com
    Terry

2. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

0   0   0

Are you seeling? if so how much? or are you looking to buy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
skeet voice release
trap skeet ventriloquist for sale

ventriloquist skeet release for sale

wireless skeet release
wireless voice release for skeet

wireless voice release for trap for sale