1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors @ Westy Hogans

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Sep 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Is anyone else a bit disappointed with the lack of vendors @ Westy Hogans?

Aside from this small disappointment the shoot has been amazing otherwise.

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

No I wasn’t disappointed at all. I was quite surprised to see as many as I did. You have to remember it is late in the shooting season and things are winding down.

I knew Hi-Grade, Etchen and Alem’s wouldn’t show up. They usually don’t bother for such a short of time. I was surprise however to see CAC and Rod’s Custom Stocks there. Rod came quite a distance for only a three-day shoot.

I was planning to buy a few bags of shot from CAC but they were already out of number 8 shot by early this afternoon. Oh well maybe next time.

Dale,

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I was hoping Joel Etchen would be there. But thats OK I'll have to take there shop then.

I call a head to see if CAS was there. I pick up 25 bags of #8 shot, 2 8# of Clay Dot and a box of 5000 remington primes with a case of down range wads 1oz.

That should hold me over the winter.

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

The prices on components are great, MUCH less than what I'm paying back home.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Many thanks to all the visitors and buyers I had Friday and Saturday. Gun sales were just fine!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.