1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors Shoot @ Markham Park: Feb 8-10, 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mixer, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

It's time for our 6th annual Vendors Shoot at Markham Park in Sunrise Florida. It's a 700 target event, 100 singles and 600 h'cap. There will be numerous vendors offering all sorts of shooter services and products. There will also be a raffle for a Beretta 682 Gold E Trap Combo set, MSRP: $6075 (winner does not have to be present to win). Lots of free drawings for door prizes, silent auctions, great food and the best targets in S. Florida. If you're planning to be in the Ft. Lauderdale area around that time, then come out and shoot with us.

Markham Park is located at 16001 State Rd 84 in Sunrise, Florida, about 15 miles west of the FT. Lauderdale airport. From the North or South take I-95 or the Florida Turnpike to I-595 west to exit 1A, you'll then be on State Rd 84, continue on 84 for about 2 miles, you'll see signs for the park entrance on your right.
    Only 4 days to go.

Eric

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Jerry,

We didn't see you there this past weekend. The roast pig was beyond description, does "melt in your mouth" strike a familiar chord? Hope you can make it over to Markham for our shoot. BTW, I forgot to mention that we have a "special event" on Saturday night.

Eric

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

4. smokedapair

smokedapair TS Member

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

The feed Jacksonville puts on is nothing to sneeze at either! Too bad we shoot the same time slots. Jake

6. smokedapair

smokedapair TS Member

I hear that bus is niiiiiiiiiiiice

7. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

8. nancy

nancy TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.