1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors @ PA state Monday & Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeet_man, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I've been going to the PA state for the past couple years now, just to hang out with some friends, meet people from here, and do a little shopping (alot more vendors there than any skeet shoot i've been to lol). At any rate, I normally went Saturday and Sunday, but this year i'm going to be shooting in Virginia Thursday through Sunday of that week. Therefore i'm either going to end up driving down monday, staying the night and driving back tuesday, or not going @ all. Will most or all of the vendors be there that early? Seems before most were packing up or gone by saturday, maybe there will be more if I go down early?

2. Dusted1

Dusted1 TS Member

In past years all of the vendors showed up on Wednesday but there are always some vendors there starting on the Colonial Classic weekend which starts on 06/07/08

3. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Most of us will be there this Friday to set up, open sat and sun. Monday there is not much foot traffic, so you catch up on seeing the sights or go fishing....Then back Mon afternoon until the following Sat eve, where we pack up and leave Sun early and head for the Ohio State shoot. Hope to see you there, Doug @ Shotgun Specialties

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

been at the shoot for the past 35 years. very few vendors are open on Mon & Tue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.