1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

vendors missouri fall handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by beaker100, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i will be at the missouri fall handicap for gunsmithing and have cases from colorado custom cases. colorado custom cases is again donating a mach-2 combo case for auction to benefit the missouri youth shooting program. i will post picts of the case as soon as i get the embroidery finished. this case is usally auctioned by silent auction along with many other donated items.

other vendors please post here to let the shooters know you will be attending the missouri fall handicap at linn creek, mo. hope to see all of you here for a great shoot! doug hubbart gunsmith/colorado custom cases.

shoot date sept 29th-oct 5th.

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I will be there Thursday thru Sunday with Downrange Wads, Alliant Powder, Hodgdon Powder, and my cleaning rods.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

3. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Would someone tell me how to get there from Springfield, MO. and how far it is from Springfield? Thank You

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi just get on 44 east to lebanon,mo.( about 65 miles) get on hwy 5 northbound to Camdenton ( about 24 miles)at Camdenton take hwy 54 eastbound about 6 miles to "A" road. take A about 6 miles to the gun club on the right.

5. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

flaketm

Best way from Springfield:

I-44 east to Lebanon exit. There are two Lebanon exits...take the one that says Hwy 5 North (exit 127 or 129). Go North on 5 to Camdenton at the 4 way stop. That is the Hwy 54 intersection with Hwy 5. Go right on Hwy 54 towards Osage Beach. About half way between Camdenton and Osage Beach you'll hit A road (12-15 miles). Hang a right (east) on A road. Stop at the A Road Mini Mart on your left for cold beer (for after shooting, please) and Jerky. Get back on A Road going east and you'll hit MTA Gun Club on your left. How far...go to Map Quest and type in your home address and your destination and it will give you all details....I'm guessing 100 miles for you.

See Ya There!

milt

6. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi matt where will you be set up at. i am going to be needing some powder thanks doug

7. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Doug,

I wish I knew! I emailed the Missouri Trapshooting Association a week ago. I have heard NO RESPONSE from them. Whos should I contact by phone?

Matt - Woodson Enterprises

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi matt, if you have not been here before it will probaly be just before the shoot when you are assigned a spot. that is so all the people who have been here before are put in there old spots then the new people get filled in. Bob Rush is the guy to call. i think he is only there on tuesday and thirsday. thirsday night is league night and we are all there then. the club number is (573)346-2449. if you have trouble getting thru send me your phone # and i will pass it along to Bob.doug

9. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i got the embroidery for one of the colorado custom cases that will be auctioned at the missouri fall handicap. this case will be a mach-1 case that holds a single barrel trap gun.the mach-1 will be black exterior and red interior.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=mtalogo.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this case has a retail price of $335.00. thank you doug hubbart colorado custom cases

10. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

I just ordered my tent for the Fall Handicap. Don Hall from the tent rental people, sail that I would probably have a nice location in Brumley once again -- LOL. There seems to be a lot of vacancies there.......LOL

I hope to see all my customers and friends there no matter where they put me. I will have new and used Alfermanns, Krieghoffs, Perazzis, and a host of other GREAT guns (as usual) along with several bbls, triggers, stocks, T-Shirts with John Wayne asking the question "Just why in the hell do I have to press 1 for English" only $10.00.

Look for the big "yeller" sign...............merlyn......

11. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I got my vending spot today. I will be around Bank 46. This will be my first time @ Linn Creek, so stop by and say hello! I will be there from Thursday thru Sunday.

Matt
    Woodson Enterprises - "The Scattergun Store"

12. Terry

Terry TS Member

DS, I will be there Thursday or Friday or Both. Doug is going to work on my gun and then I would like to shoot a bit.How about emailing me your cell phone number so we can at least say HI?

13. Terry

Terry TS Member

DS, I sent you an email but is was rejected. Here is the message I got back.
    Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <dennysp@centurytel.com> (state 14).

Thanks for the offer of a room. I don't know for sure when I will get to
    Linn Crreek. Probably Wednesday night or Thursday for sure. Doug is going
    to do some rebuild work on my TM!, new top lever springs and new locking lug
    (one of the joys of owning a P gun). He said he could do it in a couple of
    hours if I wanted to wait for it. Why don't you give me your cell phone number and I will call you when I am on the grounds.

14. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

merlyn, when ya gonna learn guy! Ya can't continue peein in those guys cornflakes and expect a prime spot to show up? :) Denny, keep him plumbed up and on a straight line huh? Wish I could make it this year too! Hap

15. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We'll be there .... Cooking hot dogs for all on Thursday evening along with a great Miss and Out.

Bob Schultz
    Target Shotguns

16. beaker100

beaker100 Member

i got one of the cases that will be auctioned off at the missouri fall handicap finished today. i will take it to the gunclub tommorrow and it will go on display there untill it is sold. hope to see lots of old friends at the missouri fall handicap! doug hubbart colorado custom cases (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=mtacase002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

interior of the mach-1 single barrel case with optional embroidery to be auctioned off during the fall handicap

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=mtacase001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

exterior of the mach-1

17. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Mec; I calls-em like I see's-em.

Lit; Adult evening beverages will be had at my lonely location...

AND ALL Others; Come'on east and visit a spell. Always glad to see old friends and meet new ones.

THANKS...........merlyn........

18. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Well anyone be at this shoot who does work on Browning triggers?

Corey

19. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi corey i will be there about space 6 in the vendors row. doug hubbart gunsmith (573)286-9905

20. beaker100

beaker100 Member

this is the mach-2 combo case that will be auctioned off during the missouri fall handicap shoot to benefit the missouri youth program. donated by doug hubbart gunsmith/ colorado custom cases. thanks for looking doug

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view┬Ąt=mach-2fallhandicapcase001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.