1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

vendors @ Missouri Fall Handicap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rooferbob, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Anyone gonna be selling reloading supplies/shells at the Fall Handicap or shells only avail at the shell house?
    Thx Rooferbob

2. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Shells sold only at the MTA shell house. I am sure Mike Graf will be in his building with reloading supplies.

3. Bigbird

Bigbird TS Member

Checks from closed accounts gladly accepted I hear.

4. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Anyone know what gunsmiths will be on hand?

5. RLC323

RLC323 Member

I would expect Tom Larkin to be there, his ad is in the program and I can't recall him not being there for the MO State or Fall Handicap in past years.

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i would guess stu wright will probably be there

7. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Liz Christensen will be there doing her Massage work.. and if I can get things covered here at home I'll be there with her making Ear Plugs.

Jerry B.

8. meruns

meruns Well-Known Member

Phillip will also be there. I'm sure Doug Hubbard will be there as he just lives a mile from the club. As well as Tony DeSimone. I am letting Tony share my tent again.

Stop in and say "HOWDY".............merlyn

9. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Doug Gray will be there, shotgun cashe, and Susie selling decot glasses

10. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Sure hope the weather is good. Say a prayer or cross your fingers or something.

11. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

As Jerry said, I'll be there. But I just bought a toy hauler to work out of, so please look for me on the vend line and not in the building. We are also carrying SafeCase Gun Cases (the old Warwick cases) if anyone is looking for a new case. They have reconfigured the cases so the new hi rib Kolar and all of the bigger custom stocks will now fit as well as barrels with extended tubes. Jerry was able to get things straightened away and he'll be there doing custom earplugs, as well.

12. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I plan on being there with framed, signed and numbered wildlife art prints. All are by top artists such as Ron Van Guilder, Mike Capser, Bob Kuhn, Don Kloetzke, Zettie Jones and others. Two are remarked by artist. All framed by top artists, most by Zettie Jones. Most are of Whitetail Deer and two are of bald eagles. Look for me at the maintenance barn if not in one of the buildings if I get a spot there. Should arrive Wednesday and stay through Sunday.

Thanks,

milt.

13. FlaLagarto

We are here and all set up.. behind trap P-1 Hope everyone has a safe trip .. Please stop by and say hello.

The Toy Hauler we got to work out of pulls like a dream.. Liz is very excited to be working out of it instead of a tent.

I have a Wood Comb for the PFS for sale I think these sold for $100 or more, I will sell this one for $75.. also have a couple of Mec 600 loaders for sale this week. 1 is 12 ga the other is a 20 ga. $50 each

14. FlaLagarto

CORRECTION !!

We are in the same place.. but they changed the sign on the trap in front of us.. We are behind trap 22

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE SHOOTING !!

Jerry B,

15. trapman69

trapman69 Member

If anyone sees a left hand XT down there give me a PM. Hope to make it down to look around but doesn't look good W/work. Thanks Tom R

16. RickN

RickN Banned User Banned

They are postings the scores right up thru today.

17. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

18. FlaLagarto

LOL.. OK, either I have gone crazy or they are trying to make me .. I Get up this morning and look out the door of the camper and I see P-1 on the trap house in front of me.

SO... if your looking for a set of ear plugs or a massage.. we're either behind P-1 or bank 22.. depends on what day your here.

19. butcher

butcher Member

20. RLC323

RLC323 Member

I was down for the day yesterday and there is a good group of vendors there with about anything you could want. Just a partial list of who is there already.

Betty is there with her custom shirts and caps.
    Several gun dealers. Merlyn, SGS from Ohio, Lynn Gypson, Pete Mcall.
    Grafs with a good supply of reloading supplies and mec parts. Mike Graf even has some Bob Allen accessories.
    Even a lady selling jewelry for those who need to bring home something for the wife.

A decent crowd for early in the week, probably 60 Squads of Handicap. Weather was warm, a little NW breeze. Weather looks good for the rest as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.