1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors - limitation to Trailer Length

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BradinIdaho, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradinIdaho

BradinIdaho TS Member

I need some insight from any of you have been vendors at some of the bigger shoots.

I am considering getting a 5th wheel - toy hauler and traveling to some of the bigger shoots especially in early spring every year. My obvious idea is to live in the front part of the trailer and have my display professionally set up in the Cargo section.

Questions:
    1) Is there generally a restriction on length of trailer used? Would a 38' be restictively long?

2) Is there generally a large "Vendor's Fee" at the bigger shoots.

3) Are there restrictions considering type of business - ie non shooter related. I own and operate a wilderness whitewater / fly fishing and chuckar hunting business. High end adventure trips. The types of people I meet at big shoots remind me very much of the types of people I have had join me the past 10 years on the river.

4) Are there waiting lists for vendors? How does a person get a list of the biggest shoots and how would I make reservations to attend.

I used to travel the country to attend "trade shows" but going to registered shoots sounds like a LOT more fun.

Thanks for any insight / advice
    Brad

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Just call the clubs and ask for the info like Pa Ohio Sparta or where you want to go this spring. Some clubs are booked in advance most of the trailers are huge rolling shops so size does not seem a issue.
    Buddy

3. BradinIdaho

BradinIdaho TS Member

Thanks

Cheers
    Brad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.