1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors at The Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 3200, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3200

3200 TS Member

Based upon previous Grands, can one expect that most, if not all, of the vendors that choose to exhibit at The Grand, will be there Fri, Sat & Sun - Aug 10-12 ? I'm considering a 'day trip' (LOOOONG day) to see what I might fine of interest (Perazzi MX8, Beretta stock(s), etc)

2. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

There were "0" gun vendors at the US open, so I have my doubts there will be many at the Grand. I think most of them lost their ass at the last Grand.

MR

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Mark, the Grand will have a full compliment of vendors, firearms or otherwise, that weekend of the Grand. Count on it...

Jim

4. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

BigM-Perazzi:

I hope your right for the good of the sport.

MR

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Every major gun manufacturer will be there. Don't worry.

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Bring your $$$$, they will come....

7. 3200

3200 TS Member

"Bring your $$$$, they will come...."

That's what I was 'afraid of.' May make the trip to see what sort of 'wears' I might be able to find.

8. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

markdenis I don't know what U.S. Open you were at but the one I was at in Sparta had 3 gun vendors Guns Unlimited, Kolar and Gamaliel all with guns for sale.

9. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

raptor1956:

I was not at the Open. I was told by several different people there were no gun dealers there...I guess they were wrong! Anyway, I hope Sparta turns out to be a success, but I have my doubts because of the guns laws in that state and the actual cost for the gun vendors.

MR

10. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

Don't forget those of us tent vendors as well. I'll be there as will several other gun vendors and numerous others selling their goods. Hope to see all of you in Sparta behind Banks 4-6 depending on the "new" numbering system. Shoot management is making the first bank practice traps in front of the tent vendor area.

Good luck & good shooting. See you in Sparta, DGG

11. 3200

3200 TS Member

MIA - excuse my grammar . . . .

What's a 'wears'? Gold spandex from Star "Wars"

"wears should have been wares" - but then you knew that, and were just itching' for a reason to post 8>)

12. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

In addition to Guns Unlimited, Kolar and Gamaliel at the U.S. Open, J&L knives had guns for sale and I saw Merlyn's was there for a day as well. Remington had guns on display and their gunsmith working.

13. 3200

3200 TS Member

MIA, no harm; no foul. I am equally as guilty at times.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

It's probably a pretty good bet that most of the major shoots across the United States will have some degree of reduced attendance sooner or later due to the escalating cost associated with getting to and shooting them ... The cost of gas being over $3.00 per gallon and then the added surchages for supplies cannot help promote the shoots and an increase in attendance ... There are those who will attend under any and all circumstances but those numbers are few compared to those who will not because of elevated costs ... Its called progress and it sucks ... If the Grand is not impacted severly it will be a miracle, it will not be totally because of the location or accomidations but more of cost related issues ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Devil'sAdvocate, MIA You spelling wack "O's" lighten up. If you can figure it out, let it go. No one likes to be corrected by a jerk spelling nut!!!! Some people just can not spell. That does not mean they don't have good ideas or comments. LET THE SPELLING GO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.