1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

vendors at the cardinal

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Roopy, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roopy

Roopy Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Anyone hear what vendors are going to be at the Cardinal. Any Deals to be had there. Thanks Brad

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Brad, most of the vendors will be a the grand very soon. If you need anything That's where I'd go. Jeff

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

If the past years are any predictor of this year's event. It will be a good showing of people. With the new vendor buildings, the major companies will be there. Guns for sale by Jaquas Fine Guns, Great Lakes Sporting Arms, Dawson's, and Sportsmen's Den. This is along with all of the mobile vendors who had some for sale in tents and trucks, like Mr Fairchild. Ammo and reloading supplies will be covered by AJ Brenner Supplies and others. Brenner's IMO set the price at the first tow events on lead and ammo, others followed. If you want gunsmithing done I am guessing that Pylinski's mobile shop will be there and he does great work. I know Rod's Custom Gunstocks will be there as well selling misc items and doing stock work. The Ohio state shoot had an awesome collection of vendors and the Cardinal Classic should be the same.
    Doug Allison

4. fvtrkyhntr

fvtrkyhntr Member

0   0   0

anybody doing soft touches at the cardinal? A friend of mine wants one. Thanks Ken

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've never been there, but I plan on checking it out on Saturday. I'm not doing any vending, just sight seeing and visiting with a few friends. I may get a practice round or 2 in as well.

Jb

6. atanut

atanut TS Member

0   0   0

New vendor...

Mac's Army Navy surplus will be there. He sells authentic dog tags, Mickey Mouse boots (great for goose hunting), high end military cammo, holsters, and survival equipment.

I bought a belt off him a few weeks ago for my shell pouch and some jackets for dove hunting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.