1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendors at Cardinal Clasic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ross Randall, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

Having just spent most of last week at the Ohio State shoot and being very impressed with the way things were done, myself and a good friend made reservations today at the campground so we could attend the Cardinal Classic.

I am wondering about vendors being present at the Cardinal Classic? How many as a rule and maybe some names please.

Also I would like to be able to get a program for it as well. We are arriving on Monday and intend to be there til Sunday. Any help in obtaining a program would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Ross Randall

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

call cardinal or check their web site at cardinalcamp.com. might be there. most of the vendors that were at the state shoot will be there for the cardinal as it is right after the grand and close by, Great shoot and great facility. motordoc

3. mikkeeh

mikkeeh Active Member

I dont think the programs are ready yet. They can be downloaded from www.rjstuart.com. I would assume vendors to be similar to the State shoot.

4. steele

steele TS Member

I might be wrong, but there seemed to be less vendors than in the past.

5. gordy h

gordy h Member

I also would like to see a program,comeing from Wi. for the 1 st. time. Also
    any motels have shooter rates? Thanks Butch H

6. Ross Randall

Ross Randall Member

Butch. Sent you a PM.

Ross

7. steele

steele TS Member

Ross, Never received the PM. Butch