1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vendor at Grand American

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Betty1, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Betty1

Betty1 Member

0   0   0

I will be at the Grand American selling Shooting Shirts, Moisture wicking and others. Also have,towels,hats,visors,Halo visors and sweatbands,magnetic gun rest and lots more. Stop by and see me. I also do Embroidery on Site.
    Embroidery By Betty
    Betty Havens
    chba@macomb.com
    I am located in the tent vendors spots 6 and 7

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Glad to see you are coming, Betty. We will be in spot 20, next to The Stock Shop.
    We hope Carl is getting better..........Carol and Merlyn

3. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

0   0   0

Will pick up the Beat the coach hats @ grand.

4. 2labman

2labman Member

0   0   0

I'll make sure to look you up Betty. Thanks for being there, hope you can beat the heat.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've had Betty embroidery something for me every year at the Grand. Her work is second to none and always very reasonably priced. I love all the different patterns she has. Eveyone should check her out in the tent vendors on the East Banks.

6. Joe McGorman

Joe McGorman TS Member

0   0   0

Betty, do you sew shooting pads into shirts. I like the pads right out to the seams of the arm and it is hard to find them like that most times.

Joe McGorman

7. Betty1

Betty1 Member

0   0   0

Joe,
    I put shooting pads in all the time however you like them as long as you let me know how you want them.
    Betty

8. Shawn

Shawn Member

0   0   0

Betty
    What does it cost to have a shooting pad put in a T shirt?

Thanks
    Shawn

9. RLC323

RLC323 Member

0   0   0

Betty will custom fit the pads in your shirts, she pins them in to check the fit before sewing them in permanently. Many of us "wider" guys seem to need the pad out past the shirt seam, and that fit is almost impossible to find off the rack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.