1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Velcro side blinders

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Doc G, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc G

Doc G Member

Does anyone know where you can get the side blinders for shooting glasses that have a piece that attaches to the temple and then the blinder is attached by velcro?

I saw a pair this weekend, wrote down the phone number and website from the piece, but the number and website don't exist.

I have the Pilla glasses and normal blinders don't work on them due to the shape of the lens.

Thanks,
    Doug

2. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Heck... make your own. It's super easy with self-stick velcro from a hardware or fabric store. A strip on the blinder and a strip on the temple... nothin simpler, but they do tend to wobble a bit in anything more than a 5 mph breeze.

MK

3. Doc G

Doc G Member

Thanks for the info Thad. I'll give them a call today.

Doug

4. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Might want to consider, I think, Belgian Blinders(?). Large blinders that fit to your hat, not your glasses. Much more comfortable in the heat, and they block out everything on both sides. Think I got mine from Bob Schultz at Target Shotguns. Just got mine and loved them this weekend - especially in a heavy cross wind that had everyone else either fiddling with theirs or having to take them off.

Here is the website: http://www.targetshotguns.com Look for "Belgian Blinders".

Best luck,

Doc

5. kd

kd TS Member

DOC,I HAVE A SET FOR $15.00.IF INTERESTED LET ME KNOW-

THANKS KEN.

6. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

velcro side blinders trap shooters forum