1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Velcro Blinders available at GOTA HAV IT at GRAND

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by happy, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. happy

happy Member

I will have velceo blinders at the grand. Stop by GOTA HAV IT inc. Don't forget last year's heat and pick up your COOL TIES early. These are made in USA by me and last longer than other designs. The elements inside are rated for 5 years and some ties are still going after 7 years. Use these all day to keep you cool. I will also have a few WARWICK gun cases and Brunson leather products. The Mental management system by Lanny Bassham will also be available for those who want to work on their mental game. Phil Kiners shooting video is still $50.00 so save shipping and pick up a copy at the grand. Post 4 shooting glasse with high definition lenses available also. Since I havn't traveled much this year stop by and say Hi, Norm Gilmoure

2. happy

happy Member

3. happy

happy Member

be there wed.

4. happy

happy Member

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

sounds good Norm!

6. gotbass

gotbass Member

Happy - wish I could be there to buy, but have to stay here and work. Can we do some business by net or phone? I would like a couple pair of blinders and suspect if I asked around so would a number of the league shooters. xxxgotbass@sbcglobal.netzzz lose the x'x and z's

7. happy

happy Member

I do phone orders. Call me at 815-942-2788 untill tuesday. or call cell 815-252-2314. Won't be able to send them till ahter the 18th, so get your orders together. $24.95 plus shipping $27.00 total

8. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Happy, please explain how the Cool Ties work. If it's just water evaporation what makes it better than sweat evaporating?

9. happy

happy Member

Once you get the tie full of water by soaking it for about 20 min. the polymer pellets inside retain the water for over a week, gradually shrinking back to the original pellets. THESE TIES CAN BE FROZEN OVER NIGHT ,and be used all day staying cool. If you shoot in them it's best to pour cold drinking water on them between 25's. I keep 3 in the frezer and exchange them often during the day. You can also keep them in your ice cooler. The placement of the tie also helps due to the fact it's around your neck which cool your arteries going to your brain... They do work and have had a few people very near heat stroke put them on and they swore that the tie saved them. Last state shoot at Ohio was one example. Stop by and try one on. Norm

10. happy

happy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.