1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vegas for NCAA Tourney

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BIGbill, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGbill

BIGbill TS Member

This is way OT, but I know there are guys that like to go to Vegas on this site.

Planning to go to Vegas for the NCAA basketball tourney next March. Planning to take two or three other guys and stay thursday friday saturday and sunday. Can't believe the wife agreed to it, but need to spring before she changes her mind.

I need some help finding a Villa or suite for the weekend. I would prefer three or four rooms linked together via a common area with a big plasma and pool table.

$1500 per night would be about max we could pay for the room. (split between the guys)

We really don't care if we are on or off the strip as we can hop a cab to and fro.

Does anyone have any experience with a set-up like I am describing, maybe a bachelor party or maybe even the tourney in the past.

Thanks
    Bill Payne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.