1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

vdt..at Southern Grand ..Cheek Pieces/P.F.S.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vdt, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

good Lord willing ,i am planning to be at the Southern Grand for the week ,if you would like to see my product in person drop me a line ...16934 Silver Shores Lane

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

4. vdt

vdt Active Member

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I would like to see your work. I will be around the classification table or on the line shooting.

Pat Ireland

6. vdt

vdt Active Member

Pat do you no Albert .F.Hall he has given me his place at the southern grand to use,it is on the lake ,are you a right or left handed shooter,looking forward to meeting you.....vdt

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

I guess you mean the big lake side (golf side). I can track you down. Please do not misunderstand my post. My present cheek piece is painted to match the rest of my gun and I am not in the market to get another one. I do appreciate fine wood work and simply want to admire your work.

Be sure to set up a grill in the late evening next to the lake. As you cook some meat, watch for the larger Alligators. A couple of them are around 8 feet and they might want to join you for dinner. If you bring some sunflower seeds, the squirrels would be happy. You don't need to bring many. The squirrels are only about one half the size of the ones found further North.

Pat Ireland

8. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

Pat... I am staying with VDT , come on by and take a look at my clocks also...
    Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
    Were right beside Karl Hampels place, not sure of the #

Brad

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

I do not know where Karl Hampels place is located. It it a camper space or one of the ca. 100 houses on that side? If it is a camper space, it it near the trash dump or at the other end near the putting green?

Pat Ireland

10. MX3BT99

MX3BT99 TS Member

Pat... look up to the first post, VDT put in the address for you. Its on the golf side, turn left at pool and follow that all the way down til it curves to the right and just as it almost straightens out you 'll see it.
    We will see you Monday morning if your there classifing.
    Brad

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

Brad- I think I can find it. Suggestion- classify Sunday and get your squads. Things can get pushed on Monday. We usually open classification and squadding about Noon on Sunday.

Pat Ireland

12. vdt

vdt Active Member

13. vdt

vdt Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.