1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

vanzant clay pigeon farm 50yd trap shot. come try!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by bobski, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Vanzant Mo., Va Beach Va., Seymour Ct.
    come be my guest and shoot some trap in the beautiful central ozark mountains of southern mo.

like small places? like a slower way of life?

i got the place for you!

come try my 50yd trap shot. 50.00 per shot will win you 10 free games at my range if you hit it. i can do it with my factory stock winchester super x model one trap full, so no whining. bring your best a full choke you have and i'll let you use #6 shot. its more fun than a turkey shoot!

practice rounds are 5.00 a game.

want to lease it?

Anyone having a family reunion? Corporate city business groups needing a retreat? LEO units need brushing up? Any high school groups needing to buff up your shooting team? Or do you just want to practice alone without someone disturbing your concentration? Any small clubs have a shoot coming up and your machines are broken? Power out? Nervous about what you’ll do? Fear not. Come on down to the very secluded and peaceful Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm in the Ozark Mountains of Vanzant, Mo. and rent my entire private range for a day. Got friends? Bring them too! All are invited! 10 to 20 people is ideal. We are able to offer you 2 traditional skeet ranges and 1 trap overlay. 1 field is lighted for night shoots and late shootoffs. The clubhouse is a nice cozy well lighted 24x32 knotty pine interior with a kitchenette. Its heated and air-conditioned and has hot/cold running water with 1/2 bath and TV. No neighbors will complain about gun noise. Nearest neighbor is 1/4 mile away! ...........................We provide old fashioned skeet and trap from time proven classic western single stackers in all the houses and a western v1577 trap for standard ata trap. We will pay for and stock all the targets for you beforehand. Need ammo? With your reservation ,we will pay for and deliver the 12 or 20ga ammo you need as well. (28ga or 410 not offered.) REPEAT, WE PROVIDE THE AMMO AND TARGETS to shoot on 2 fields all day! thats 100 boxes of ammo and 20 cases of targets. All you’ll need to do is show up and start shooting. We will also provide a qualified rangemaster to guide and handle any complications that may arise and will serve you cold cuts lunch and pizza dinner. ........................Need accommodations? Let us know and we can arrange for rooms in town or at the famous Rockbridge Trout Ranch Resort. You’re also welcome to bring tents and sleep under the stars, or bring your small camper and set up next to the clubhouse and spend the night if quick departures arent needed.(it may be too tight for those big massive interstate mobile homes on the dirt roads to the club, so think smaller.) .............................PROFESSIONAL LEVEL INSTRUCTION AND COACHING IS ALSO INCLUDED for both beginners and advanced shooters for NO EXTRA CHARGE. Do you have a family member who wont shoot because they are too embarrassed or afraid of being seen missing at public ranges? Bring them here for some expert one on one! Build their confidence and skill in absolute privacy, and make them great shots! ..........................For a real relaxing and fun experience, and a time you’ll never forget, bring your shotguns and come visit us soon! email us for reservations, directions, and cost quotes for other services. We can tailor the visit to your specific needs. We look forward to serving you. 757-923-3553 works best.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.