1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Vandalism has started

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Here in Idaho vandals painted swastica signs on Obama yard signs overnight. They are also vandalizing vehicles with Obama bumper stickers. It will only get worse!

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

I figured that would happen, thats why I have McCain/Palin posters on my lawn.

3. shadow

shadow Active Member

Maybe it isnt vandals after all. It is possible that the Hussien Obama people have decided to tell the truth for once.

4. chuckles

chuckles Member

I figure the quiet, unpolled racial component could account for as much as 4% to 5% upside of total vote for McCain...

5. chuckles

chuckles Member

A recent survey of some NYC college kids showed 90% could not name the person on a Susan B. Anthony dollar....

same would apply to a number of poster's here...and this is where Obama's strength is....

Can you imagine Barney Frank as Sec of the Treasury

or William Ayers as Attorney General...

The Obama baggage will be mind bending....

regards

6. DJM

DJM Member

All 6 of the members of congress serving the Mpls./St. Paul area had graffitii painted on their garages. It said "U R A CRIMINAL RESIGN OR ELSE! PSALM 2". Both senators and 4 house members were "tagged".

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Howdy folks....welcome to the real world.

I'll bet that if Obama is elected, he'll be assasinated before his 1st term expires...

There's alot of hatred out there....and plenty of people to fill the shoes of Oswald and Ray...

With the advanced type weaponary that is available, it would be easy to take out any elected and/or appointed official without being apprehended. At least not right away.

Curt (and I prefer 7-1/2's from the 27)

8. cubancigar2000

My bumper sticker ( against Obama) will probably draw some anger at some point. They spray painted swasticas on my neighbors garage door last night. She has vote for Obama signs in her yard. Wasn't me but I had to enjoy seeing it

9. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Cuban Cigar your attitude concerning vandalism against your neighbor speaks volumes about you.

10. oilburner

oilburner TS Member

My bumper sticker reads NOBAMA. I hope they don't misread it.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ahhhh...at last, we're finally about to have a President who is a true "Uniter." One who consorts with terrorists, and campaigns with tin-pot African dictators. Unfortunately, there appear to be some short-sighted haters who don't realize His significance.

The Age of Peace, Justice, and Fairness is upon us (we just need the haters to get on board...)

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

LONGWOOD, Fla. -- The home of a Central Florida Republican headquarters manager was shot up and damaged over his support of Sen. John McCain, the man told police.

Rog Coverely said several pellets pierced his Longwood home. Coverely showed several spiderwebbed-holes in the front windows of his home.

The Republican manager said he is convinced he was targeted because of new McCain signs he added around his home.

13. cubancigar2000

No paint on my clothes Gary. The old bat had it coming though. She is the neighborhood whiner and troublemaker. She hates everybody and kids worse so when I saw her place was a victim it did not hurt my feelings at all. I have tried to be nice to her many times but she is senile. She obviously is an idiot just like the rest of the Libs

14. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

"Kids"??? I would guess that these vandals are about as close to being "kids" as that old lard ass caught on video camera stealing political signs.

15. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

My McCain sign lasted about three days before it was "removed". However, I did not suffer vandalism.

I truly hope folks do not riot during or after the election. I will not allow out of control folks of ANY race to damage my property or self.

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Vandals do not need a reason but they do use things as an excuse such as in these cases obviously ... The destruction they are causing is not for a valid reason and will not change anything in the end one way or the other ... Sick minds play sick games but only with themself as a form of personal satisfaction ... Its starts at the level mentioned and gets worse from there ... Think upbringing and parents who really care about their kids enough to teach them wrong from right ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Some local artists modified some large Obama road side signs. They were quite talented and put a turban and beard on his image and changed the message of the sign. They took them down within a few hours, since I tried to get a picture on the return trip.

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I'm willing to bet that most of the vandalism of Obama signs, is being done by Obama supporters. Trying to gain sympathy for the Messiah, and a "reason" to assault, attack the nonbelievers.

19. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=obamasign.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

20. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Click on the above link. Why isn't this wall to wall news coverage? If it had been the other way around that is all we would hear.

Bisi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.