1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of Winchester diamond grade trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pat D, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat  D

Pat D TS Member

Hello all,
    I have two fellow shooters who have Winchester diamond grades for sale. One has the unsingle only, and the other has the combo 32/34" which has and adjustable comb and the forcing cones lenghtened. Both guns from what I understand have lots of mileage on them. Before looking at them I like to get an idea what the approx value of each would be. Any ideas?
    Thanks,
    Pat

2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

1500 for the combo...850-950 for the o/u if in real good condition...lb

3. pigeon101

pigeon101 Member

I would have to agree with ibshootin on the price of the combo if you can get it for $1500. The undersingle I would say around $1000 if they are both in good shape and have the original hard cases with them. I own and have owned more than a couple of 101's make sure the barrels are not loose as a goose.
    The top lever should be right of six o'clock. If top lever is 6 o'clock or past that point. It could be time to have the locking lug oversized and refit to barrels. Forearm iron adjusted also to tighten up looseness. These are costly repairs.
    I paid $2000 for my DG Combo 2 yrs ago.

good luck!
    Jason in PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester diamond grade trap value