1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VALUE OF TIMNEY TRIGGERS?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Flincher',

You can figure about $200 (give or take a little) for the "pull" trigger and about $250 (and again, give or take a little) for the "release". This is just strictly seeing what they've been trading hands for on this site and at the club.

ss

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

P3AT, That is what they bring. Not the last 12 months or so do to the economy but in general 200 to 250 is right. Jeff

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Pat,

Just do an archive search on this site. Yes some have sold for less, but not many.

I have sold 6 of these triggers over the last 2 yrs (primarily pull but a couple of release) and haven't taken a dime less than $200. One of them sold for $300, but it was a stainless release with all the bells and whistles in new condition. The rest were 97% or better.

I was just giving advise from what I've seen, which is what flincher100 was asking.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.