1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value Of SuperX1 Trap

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 4EVRYOUNG, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

I was recently given a NIB Super X 1 trap, box is a bit rough but all the paper work is accounted for with the gun.
    I am trying to get an idea if I want to shoot it or put it in the basement.
    I also have a rougher one and would like to put a Monte Carlo Stock on so I can shoot that one,if some has one to sell.
    Any idea's would be great.

Thank You
    Jeff

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

How is a nib gun rough? Some pics would help alot. John

3. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

NIB SX-1 trap 1000.00 + or - , shoot it and enjoy it because nice used ones are only maybe 150.00 less. Jack

4. falcon74

falcon74 TS Member

0   0   0

I recently bought a NIB SX Model 1. I got the box, hang tags, and Instruction book all in New condition. Pictures would help. I paid $850 for it. It is the later model with out the screw holding the rib on the tip of the barrel. NIB were going for around $1000+ on some of the auction sites but after paying fees you would net around $850 or so. The Super X model one has beautiful wood and is worth that much. It is a great shooter and I bought another barrel 28" mod choke for it. Don't forget to replace the buffer plug ( before shooting) as it will be deteriated from that long storage.
    Eddie

5. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

0   0   0

bcnu,
    The second one is rough not the NIB one, I actually have two now, just what I needed. I will try and get some pictures up Sat.
    Thanks every one.
    Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.