1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of shooting cart

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by APrice, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. APrice

APrice Active Member

A new one is $170-$260. If you're asking about used, then it's whatever you can find a buyer willing to pay.

I built my own for less than $50. Do a search on this website and you'll see how.

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I saw new ones in the latest Cabalas catalog for around $149.00

3. deadnout

deadnout Member

i had the one from cabelas. took it back. the inner tubes keep loosing air. called the manf and they sent me 2 new tires and tubes. they leaked also. took the whole mess back to cabelas and got my money back.

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: inner tubes keep loosing air

It cost extra, but I recommend the tubeless tires option. You may have to order direct.

5. APrice

APrice Active Member

Most tires and tubes now coming from China. You asked for cheap and you got it. It's called the "Wal-Mart mentality."

6. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

depending upon condition $100-125 +/-

Jay

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

You're not gonna get a new Rugged Gear for $100. A used one for $100 must be a real beauty. If you want a great cart and plan on using it alot you can't go wrong with ordering a new Rugged Gear. They are great people to deal with if you have an issue. My issue as very small and they sent me what I needed to fix my issue. My guns are worth alot more than the cart. Read the reviews on some of those cheap carts, they are not very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.