1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Ruger MKII 50 year

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have a Ruger MKII 50 year new in the box unfired never taken down, two mags with the red eagle in the bottom, red boix with red eagle low serial # ( 4 digit) Any Ruger collector fans out there that could point me in the direction of a value would be much appreciated

2. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I'd think the guys at the Ruger Mk2 section of the rimfirecentral.com forum could help you.

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

cuban, I would post on www.rugerforum.com with the same question. These guys are really know their Rugers.
    Doug Allison

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I have two of them and they have never been a whole lot more than a regular one, I would guess about 50-75 more. If my idea is really wrong, let me know.

Bryan

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

AI also wondered about the value. I have both the anniversary model and the NRA model, both unfired in the box.

GneJ

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Thx for all the opinions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.