1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Perazzi MX8

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ferlach, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

Someone wants to sell me this Perazzi MX8. It was made in 2003. It has 30" long barrels and fixed chokes. What is it worth. The gun has original as well this unfinished stock on it. I would say it is 95% condition.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Do all numbers match??? Does the proof mark match the barrel number??? what is the bore size?? How is it choked??? If you remove the trigger assembly.. and move the top lever to the right.. what is the number on the locking bolt..(ie 04/06/02/0/1/5/9/11/12 ).. is it ported??? Just off the top of my head.. I see a MX-8.. Stock useless for trap.. regular trigger.. flat rib.. $5000 I see it like this.. receiver and iron $1900 barrel.. if it is a late model barrel and choked reasonably $2000 trigger $600 forend $125.00 butt..$375 Hope this helps..

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

case..... $85 bucks.

4. ferlach

ferlach Member

Serial number is 127367

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

What I'm not sure of is if the barrels are original to the gun.. Not that it matters.. but what the barrels are do mean something.. There is a wonderful set of late model barrels..on sale on this board for $2000.. 18.7bore and .021/030 chokes.. fixed..Good numbers..FLABIGPAPA I think is selling them.. If you have an earlier set.. and 18.4 bore chokes .008/.016 they could be worth vastly different.. The proofmarks on the barrel will tell you the year.. the markings will tell you the bore and choke when they left the factory.. and a bore gauge will tell you the truth.. The more information you can share.. the closer one can come to a price.. BUT.. the real price is dertermined by the buyer.. If I were selling it here.. I'd put a factory adjustable trap stock on the gun.. and sell the butt by itself.. Anyway.. this is just my opinion.. I'd look for Jack Swanson and a few of our guys who do this in different parts of the country where the market might be different.. All Good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
how much is a perrazi mx9 worth
mx8 perazzi value
perazzi mx8 combo worth

perazzi mx8 value

pirazzi mx8 value
value of mx8 perazzi
what is a mx8 worth
what is value of perazzi m8