1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of perazzi Mt6 and Rem3200

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by theodorescolt45, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theodorescolt45

theodorescolt45 TS Member

Quick Question for everyone:

What is a ballpark idea on these two guns I am thinking about selling:

#1) Perazzi MT-6 Trap, 29 1/2 " CT/CT Barrel with Briley Ultra Lite 20-28-410 tubes and case, I would rate it VG, straight stock, cased.

#2) Remington 3200 Standard Skeet grade 28" ( was SK/SK, Now CT/CT ) Briley Ultralite Tubes ( 20-28-410 ), Cased, exc about 95% overall.

thanks !

you can email me to: "theodorescolt45@yahoo.com "

And I am also looking for a MEC Jr Primer Feed Tray and Assy for the 410 gauge with all the parts.

ted ..
    -oo

2. Gregg535

Gregg535 Member

Regarding the MEC primer sytemems for 410, I pasted this from your "want ad" posting below ---

As far as I know, there has never been any factory system available for the 410 single stage press. The diameter of the primer is too large when compared to the inside diameter of the 410 hull to make it possible to drop it through such a small primer seating punch. This type of system will only work on 28 gauge and larger hull diameters.

The progressive MEC presses like the Grabber and the 9000's use a totally different system of inserting the primer into the press than the single stage machines and so the primer does not need to be able to pass through the primer reprime tube. That is why an auto-reprime system is available on progressive MEC loaders in 410 size but not on the single stage.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

If the Perazzi is really clean.. I'm thinking in the $4000 price range..if the Briley tubes have screw chokes.. I'm not much help with the 3200.. but the big question is.. are the factory upgrades done...

4. theodorescolt45

yes updates done !
    but frankly my other one is not updated and when I called pat Laib since it was made in 1973 and has been shot a bit and no cracks at all he said to leave it alone as although they were all recalled, it's like a car recall, only a percentage of them needed the upgrade. And, do not overtigthed the stock !

But, this one has been upgraded, as I recall it came that way from the factory as it's a later gun.

thanks !

and yes, it has the updates

5. theodorescolt45

thanks !

I never thought of that. I had a 650 and got very annoyed with it in .410 so I sold it for $100.00 and could not be happier !

ted ..
    -oo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.