1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Value of Parker Single Barrel Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by -3200, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -3200

-3200 TS Member

I happened to see a Parker Single Barrel Trap Gun this weekend. The owner said it might be for sale.. Can someone tell me the approximate value. I will do my best to discribe the gun.

The serial # is 211xxx. He said it was manufactured in 1925. This gun is a single barrel SC Trap with two sets of barrels. One bbl in 32" IM and the other is 34" Full. Both barrels and the reciever have matching #s. The barrels are also marked 1 & 2.The bluing is approx 93%, cased hardin colors on the reciever is better than 85%,engraving is very pretty scroll with a flying pigeon on the bottom of the reciever. wood appears to be english walnut very highly grain figured and 93%. Overal condition of this gun is very very good. The guns action and lock up is also very tight.

Any help or knowledge finding the value of this gun will be appreiated.

Thanks Tim

2. boomer

boomer Active Member

3. Cy-Kick

Cy-Kick TS Member

Although sxs collectors have very little interest in collecting the single barrel versions, there is some collectability (is that a word?) of SBT.

There are 5 grades of SBT and only around 1900 guns made. Which barrel is marked #1? 32" barrels were the norm. 30" & 34" were rare. Blue book on a S.C. Grade @ 80% is $2350 add 15% if the 34" is the barrel marked #1. The extra barrels worth I can not ascertain via Blue Book. Hope this gives you a starting point.

4. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Roadking
    thanks for you info. Yes it is the 34" bbl marked #1

otnot Can you tell me which Cabela's you are refering? Is it the one near Wheeling WV.

thanks tim

5. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Roadking
    thanks for you info. Yes it is the 34" bbl marked #1

otnot Can you tell me which Cabela's you are refering? Is it the one near Wheeling WV.

thanks tim

6. -3200

-3200 TS Member

bump

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Active Member

I seriously doubt you will ever by that gun for that money if the guy has half a brain. By your description that gun would sell for 4 to 5 grand range. There are several Parkers on the internet and I haven't seen a 2 barrel set for sale yet. There are 3 or 4 sc in the 3500 to 4500 range right now. I think that 2 barrel set would be a prize. Otnot has it right from my experience. JMHO Bill

8. -3200

-3200 TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

parker single barrel shotgun

parker single barrel trap gun

parker trap gun

parker trap guns

what is a parker gtade a single barrel trap worth