1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of My Gun

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by COBIGGUNJR12, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. COBIGGUNJR12

COBIGGUNJR12 TS Member

Does any one know of a place or a website that I could get the value of my gun?

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Best value is what it takes to get it out of your hands. No really post what you got. You will get the high and the low. If not if possible look up gun manufacture clubs. Ex. winchester historical society. They for 25.00 a picture serial # will get you the history of that gun. Remington has one also. Im sure there is a host of others.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

If you only want the value of your shotgun, that no problem. I have the blue book and will look up the price for you. Need to know the manufacturer, model type, barrel lenth, finish, have original box or not. Most importantly what type of condition the gun is in. This is done with a % of new. like 100% if as good as brand new, down to lets say 90% if condition has a number of dents in wood one or 2 bad. Blueing worn off barrel in 10% of it. Like that. If you can't make a good guess maybe a picture on here or ask someone at your club you shoot at. good Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Take any gun to a local gun dealer and ask to sell it to them. Take the price they give you mutiply by 3 and divide by two. It's an approximate value that you should ask for the gun. If their reputible and not trying to steal it.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.