1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of model B325 grade 5

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

What is fair value of Browning model B325 grade 5. The shotgun has invector plus chokes, original case, 32" barrels. I would say it is in 95% condition.

2. traper78

traper78 TS Member

0   0   0

Are you selling if so how much

3. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

I am buying one and look for what is fair to pay for it.

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I had a 325 years ago and am pretty sure it had regular invector chokes. My memory is pretty hazy but it was a "European" model so perhaps that was why. Those were nice guns with slim barrels and fast to the target.

5. creek

creek Member

0   0   0

I have a 325 grade 3, 30 inch, with invector chokes, in new condition. I paid $1,400 for it a year ago and have been offered a couple hundred more several times. It has a wide rib for sporting clays. It shoots better than most of my guns.

Hope that helps,

John

6. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wasn't the B version made in Japan and shipped to Belgium to be hand fitted and assembled?

7. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

It is made in Japan

8. creek

creek Member

0   0   0

Statement taken from another website:

The 325 was basically made for the European market by Miroku of japan and has barrels made by the chopper lump method of construction. The newer Brownings such as the B425 and B525 have barrels made by the monobloc method. Traditionalists say the chopper lump barrels are stronger and the reason Miroku went the way of making barrels usingthe monobloc method is money - cheaper to make. Apart from some minor cosmetic differences the guns are the same and feel the same when you handle them.

9. WGB

WGB Member

0   0   0

There are some Grade II's for sale on Gunbroker/Guns International/GunsAmerica going for around $1200. Grade V is harder to find a comparison on. Might check a local book store for a Blue Book but they are sometimes pretty far off the going rate. Nice shotgun but they didn't make it very long before comming out with the 425.

10. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

They feel far from the same. The Euro guns had traditional 12ga bore diameters with slim barrels. The American models were .740 over-bore jobs that were much heavier in the front end. Picture a pig on a snow shovel....

11. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Try this guy, deals in a number of brownings
    http://bsaltd.com/contact.htm

12. claybrdr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

They are great to deal with. Bought my Euro 325 from Charles and Margaret Schneible and he handled the importation of several Perazzis that I bought from Andrew Litt.

13. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

I still have 2ea B325 32" euro style guns that I bought in the early 90's. In my opinion the best "B" type gun made by Browning. Love those light barrels!!! I also have a 30" 20ga B425 from that era with the fixed choke chopper lump barrels. Again my choice over the mono blocked barrel guns. Unfortunately the current market does not reflect the real value of these guns. A grade 5 is probably in the high $1k to low $2k range at best!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

b325 gradeii

browning 325 grade 3

browning 325 grade 5

browning 325 grade 5 for sale
browning 325 grade3 images
browning b325 grade 3

browning b325 trap

what ia a b325 browning