1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Mini 14

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BAP, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BAP

BAP TS Member

I'm thinking of selling several guns to make room in the safe and want to know what the market is for a uger Mini 14 GB model with aim point scope. It has the factory flash suppresor and bayonet lug with a facory folding stock and 20 round clip. I know the price has gone up big time since the election. Bill

2. Dick The Shooter

Dick The Shooter Member

I just bought a Mini 14 target (newer model) for $700.00. I think i did good

Dick The Shooter

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

I've got a mini 14 ranch I would love to have $700 for it. None of these are good shooters, nothing you can do to make them accurate. At least nothing I've found DIY or smithing.

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

That should bring 750.00 if good condition and stainless steel.

Look at gunbroker.com

5. bobmotzel

bobmotzel TS Member

Wally World in Blue Springs Mo. has them listed for $614.
    A friend wants to buy one from me,and I didn't know what they
    were worth either.I paid $200 brand new 25 years ago at Coast to
    Coast hardware.

6. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I am looking for another Mini 14 RANCH,,,pre or post ban,,,as it will be scoped,,,and will have no add ons,,,short range varment gun,two or four legged,,under 100 yards,,,but I have bad eyes,,,I have point and spray and extended range guns already

7. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Dixie trap

I would think a GB with factory folder will be worth much more after the new assault weapons ban. During the last ban, I saw factory folding stocks selling for $700.00 - that's stock only. Without the ban in effect at the current time, prices seem to be considerably lower.

I would suggest you hang on to it for better prices. But if you need to sell it now, contact me at the email above and we can talk.

Thanks

Bob

8. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

It's not expensive to buy a folding stock for a Mini 14 and install it yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.