1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of mec hustler (761) w/pump ???

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by nanuk, Mar 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

OK folks--purchased a Large lot of componets fron an individual and took a 761 hustler w/pump as part of the package. I'm very happy with my current equiptment and will sell this 12 ga setup---however I could use some input as to it's value. It appears to have seen very light usage--press looks to have the later model cyl and has a new pump/press hose w/disconnect--collect appears fine and primer drop works well . I have set up the press to see if everything worked and it appears to run very well. I did not load shells as it has a 1 1/8 oz bar--I use 7/8-1oz.
    Appreciate any "constructive" input and can provide more pics/info if you need them.ps--I'm located in florida
    thx
    Bob
    View attachment 238406

View attachment 238407

2. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

opps---sorry,I must clarify the pump hose is new--the pump appears orginial to the press. Also ,added another pic.and sorry about the double pic--I'm learning ?
    Once again , I would appreciate your input as to value.
    thx
    Bob
    View attachment 238405

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Somewhere between $400-450

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Nice Pix's, but I still don't see the pump??? Break-em all. Jeff

5. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

6. Borderland

Borderland Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think a used 9000H would only be worth the $400 to $500 mentioned earlier in the responses. A Hustler which is really a grabber and thus has no auto-indexing would bring less I would guess. Ken

7. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Appreciate the input from all--if I were to break up the package,would the following prices be fair (or what should they be ?):

press $150 pump $250 (all plus ship)

thx again
    Bob

8. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The cylinder is the newer style and can be rebuilt, that's a plus. Older style wad guide, which some say is better. The pump is the older style. If it's made in England, mine was. You might be a little over priced on the pump I sold the whole unit for $450 when I got my 9000H. But it's been a few years ago. A lot has to do with the area and the availability of presses.

Good luck,
    Ajax

9. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I sold a 9000 H with the new primer system and pump for $450

I would say this unit with pump is $250 seriously but if you can get more try it.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

10. nanuk

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Gentlemen--thank you for your input--should anyone have intrest in the package or componets, please feel free to make an offer--otherwise I'll try on ebay.
    thx again
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.