1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of left hand 1100

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DANNY, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANNY

DANNY Member

Gentleman, this is not a fishing expodition, I am looking for some straight up advise. What is the approx. going price for a very nice L.H. 1100 trap with both pull & release triggers, fixed full choke,30in barrel. Not sure whose release trigger it is, maybe Timmey, it works very well. I shot it today. Thanks for your replys. Danny

2. revbook

revbook Member

Without seeing it I'd guess around $750

Don

3. DANNY

DANNY Member

Thank you very much for your reply's, the seller is wanting $850.00 I am going to offer $750.00 & was hoping my offer would not offend him or make me look like a cheap skate. Thanks Danny

4. trapman69

trapman69 Member

I personally think even $750 is more than fair. With fixed choke average wood the gun is worth. $550. If it had choke tubes u could add a $75 to 100. Depending on maker of trigger your looking at about $165 for the trigger. Tom Reichert and yes I have one actually have had a few.

5. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I have a LH 1100 Trap for sale right now, 28" Rem choke barrel, very nice shape, new MC stock with great wood. I'm asking $750 for mine. That sounds like you'd be in the ball park with your offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.