1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Krieghoff K-80 Light Weight 12/70

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by MACH4RANDY, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Engraving?

2. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

What does 12/70 mean?

3. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'm not sure what you mean by a tapered barrel and are you sure the barrel is off a K-80 as I've never seen a LtRt receiver with an 8mm rib which was the rib width on the Model 32. Does it say "LightWeight Skeet" or "LightWeight Pigeon"?

Are choke marks on the barrel IC and IC (or quarter chokes) or are they what you measured with choke gauge.

These guns tend to bring prices all over the map --- depending on conditon and how badly the buyer wants one.

Bob Paxton with a set of skeet tubes for I beleive $5400 but there the older style sub-gauge tubes -- described as very good condition. Jaqua's has a 2-bbl set for sale for a bit more than $6K as I recall and while I haven't examined it the fact that it has a K80 Heavy Skeet bbl on and the 2nd is a satndard weight bbl with standard skeet tubes makes me leary --- that's about 4 1/2 pounds of barrels moving each time the action is opened and closed.

There's also one on one of the other big sites with a set of skeet tubes but looking at the action closely it looks like it might have been tweaked -- could be an optical illusion of the photos but the ad says "no returns".

What's the one you're looking at worth? Without photos and some details -- hard to say. I've paid as much as $4,500 for a really nice standard grade LtWt Pigeon gun in mint conditon to as little as $3500 for one that needed new wood and needed about $400 in repair work --- but I havne't bought one in a couple of years.

Best one I ever bought was a LtWt Parcours-Grade with a 28" Pigeon barrels (factory choke tubes) + a set of 28" Skeet barrels with a full set of sub-gauge tubes that had two sets of wood and a nifty Amercase -- Mint. If I told you the price it would break your heart.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Value as Bill said are all over the place

More details

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.