1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of K-80 30' Parcours European with kolar tub

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by mabella, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

I am considering selling a K 80 Parcours (not special) with Montecarlo stock in oil finish, with light weight carrier barrel and Kolar tubes with 4 sets of chokes plus 9 Seminole chokes and factory Krieghoff chokes for the sporting barrel. Americase for everything, plus 2 full Krieghoff 2" extended chokes. Any ideas what this would go for?
    Metal excellent, wood some dings.
    I do not want to sell in parts.
    Thanks

Manny

2. SMITH47

SMITH47 Member

0   0   0

Paxton Arms has a Parcours Special listed for $ 10,900

i have dealt with him and found his prices to be realistic..

and he is a nice person to do business with...

ernie

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Gene has pegged it. You have a Skeet Tube gun, period.

Wait 'till spring to sell it. Now is not a good time for a seller.

4. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

This gun has 2 barrels, a tubed carrier barrel and a regular 30"barrel barrel which can be shot in 12 gauge. I use this gun for sporting and sub gauge 5 stand competition.

5. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

Robert Paxton says value between 10 and 12K
    I am selling for $11,000
    email for pics
    mabella@att.net

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Gene, you're smarter than that. "Robert Paxton says value betweeen..." You know Paxton is not going to pay what he says the value is. Lot of difference between value and what a dealer will give you for it.

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Part it out and get more than you are asking. I have not seen a standard Grade receiver and iron go less than $4000 on here unlewss damn old. Jeff

8. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

I am not the little old widow some are use to stealing guns from. The value of the gun is 10-12 and I am selling it for 11k.
    Gene I don't appreciate your trying to talk down the value of my gun. Call Krieghoff International and see what it is worth. I don't need the money. Worth is what the seller and buyer agree to do the transaction for.
    "Quick honest sale", you should be ashamed of yourself. I paid 3500 for the carrier barrel and tube set 1 year ago.
    Pristine K-80 Parcours 30" 2 barrel set with Kolar AAA tubes and a ton of chokes, Americase, ect for $11,000 to anyone except Gene.

Dr. Abella

9. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

I am not the little old widow some are use to stealing guns from. The value of the gun is 10-12 and I am selling it for 11k.
    Gene I don't appreciate your trying to talk down the value of my gun. Call Krieghoff International and see what it is worth. I don't need the money. Worth is what the seller and buyer agree to do the transaction for.
    "Quick honest sale", you should be ashamed of yourself. I paid 3500 for the carrier barrel and tube set 1 year ago.
    Pristine K-80 Parcours 30" 2 barrel set with Kolar AAA tubes and a ton of chokes, Americase, ect for $11,000 to anyone except Gene.

Dr. Abella

10. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Seems like something is up when a new standrd grade carrier barrel gun is over $10,000 new , then add another Barrel then upgrade to Parcours? Jeff

11. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Guns are only worth what a customer is willing to pay. Given the state of the economy-not much!!

12. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Just looked at Paxtons website, he has a Parcours grade with one set of 28 inch carrier barrels. For sale at $10900.I have known Robert many years and he prices guns to move not sit on the rack. The price on this one here is very good. Jeff

13. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Jeff. Sorry if my original post was not clear.

14. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

I don't know anything about K guns. What's are "carrier barrels" ?

15. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

My gun has been serviced by Krieghoff without any issues.
    Gene if you can't afford a Krieghoff maybe you can pick up a nice used Browning.
    If you know the gun you know full well you are low balling my gun. You have a reputation around here for buying guns well below value "from widows". AKA "estate sales".
    I think if you read my post it is very clear that my gun is a 30" K80 with a factory barrel, and a carrier barrel set.
    I would be happy to provide pics to a serious buyer as well as the serial #

16. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

0   0   0

Again, what's are "carrier barrels" ?

17. mabella

mabella TS Member

0   0   0

Carrier barrels are barrels that have been hollowed out to lighten them as close as possible to the weight of the 12g barrel and thus is designed only to carry the sub-gauge tubes. They cannot be shot in 12 gauge.

18. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

A carrier barrel is dedicated barrel to hold sub gauge skeet tubes. You have a barrel bored out to remove weight to make the carrier barrel with a set of tubes way the same as the 12 gauge barrel so all four gauges way the same. This does not probably appeal to a trap shooter but does to the right Skeet shooter. The carrier barrel is an $850 dollar option on top of the barrel and tubes. What may be of little use to some and a great deal of help to others. I look at it as what it is, A nice all around gun. Jeff

19. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

http://www.gunsamerica.com/976906997/Guns-For-Sale/Gun-Auctions/Shotguns/Krieghoff-Shotguns/Krieghoff_K_80_Parcours.htm

here is what I believe is a STD (not Special) Parcours. Difference in quality to a regular Parcours Special is spectacular (i'd rather have a std, since this gun @ least looks chincy). No way to tell if this one actually sold for the asking price or not.

Hope this helps.

20. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

Skeet man, that is by fat the cheezziest engraved K-gun Ive ever seen.Must have been engraved the Monday after Oktoberfest!!! LOL The one on Krieghoff Internationals page is much different. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.