1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of grade 6 citori trap?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yjwinchester, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

Hi guys wondering if anyone can give me an idea of the going price on a 95% condition gr 6 browning citori trap 32" m/c with invector chokes mid 1990's gun??? thanks yjwinchester

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Don't know for sure, but I sure would like to own the gun you are talking about!

I saw one at the Missouri Fall Handicap similar to the one you are talking about and it was priced just under $2000.00. Jack

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I sold two of them about six years ago. The blued receiver sold for $2400, and the nickel receiver sold for $2700. They where the same as your gun.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I bought one used 12 years ago , blued receiver - 30 in barrels with invector chokes for $2800 so I`m hoping it would be the same or a slight increase . I love the gun for doubles but I like the 3200 better . I`ll keep them both .

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

6. yjwinchester

yjwinchester TS Member

thanks guys..much appreciated...thinking on a trade for one & just was trying to get a good idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

2000 year grade vi citori

trade value browning citoringrade 6