1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

?? Value of Browning Citori

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OhioGal, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

I have been on the Browning web page, I have a 1991 Browning 20 ga 2 3/4" Grade 1 Micro Lightning. I have looked on gun broker, guns america you name it and can not find the Micro listed any place. Anybody got a way of knowing the value on this, I checked the Started Catalog of Firearms 2008, and can not locate the Micro there either. Help Deb

2. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

ok since nobody seems to know the answer or the resource for this...may I assume it might be more of a collector item since few were made and the market don't have any for sale???? or that it was just a bad gun to make???

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Debbie, calm down girl. I found your gun in edition 27.My book is three years old now. 100% is $1,250, 98% is $945, 95% is $785, and 90% is $650. Also says to subtrack 10% for the reg. invector chokes as well. And your 1991 gun has the older reg chokes too, they stopped them in 93, went with invector plus in 94. On your 24 inch barrel. Hope this helps you out. Break-em all. Jeff

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Thank you Jeff!!!!!! Need to know how close I could be with this..and that helps me a lot!

A bow to the gent with the data! :-} Deb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.