1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Beretta A390

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SouthMetro Shooter, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

Hi all. I am getting a Beretta A390 Sport Trap from my buddy. It has a gloss finish stock with the sporting style wood and a 28inch flat rib mobile choke barrel. The only reason i would even call it a Sport Trap is that's what the reciever is. It has post factory porting, 1 extra Briley choke tube, a stock weight and a mercury forend cap weight. Could anyone give me an estimated value on it? It's a 1995 and I would say about 85-90% condition based on dents in wood and barrel finish/scratches.

2. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Don't know if this helps much, but I bought a gun like you describe new in 1995 & the base price at the time was $550, plus sales tax & FFL fee. Mine has a 30" step rib barrel that says TRAP & the receiver just says A 390 ST SPORT. Yours sounds like a sporting clays model. John

3. SouthMetro Shooter

SouthMetro Shooter TS Member

The receiver is marked A390 ST SPORT and the barrel says SPORTING. It actually does make sense that its a sporting model then.

4. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

$400-600

5. Indyfireman

Indyfireman Member

I just bought a real clean one a month ago for 450 with a factory hard case. I felt I got a good deal, I had one before and really like these guns they have history of being very good guns. Hope this helps and I agree with gun fitters price range.
    Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
beretta a390 stock finish
beretta a390 value
beretta a390st age

beretta a390st sport

beretta a390st value
beretta a390st- sport
how much is my beretta a390st worth
what choke does my beretta a390 st use