1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Belgian Browning .410

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ejg, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ejg

ejg Member

Wondering what the value of a Browning Superpose .410 skeet model? It was made in 1968 and is between 95-97%.

Ed G.

2. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

ALOT DONT LET SOMEONE HAVE IT CHEAP WHAT EVER THE OFFER IS ASK DOUBLE OR TRIPLE

KELLEYPLK@AOL.COM

3. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

410 Browning price. Sure are a lot of baloney responses here. And then some very good ones also. Five ways to get a ROUGH idea. 1)Gun List. 2)On line at places that carry a large inventory like Jaqua's,Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's. 3)Sites like gunsamerica.com & gunbroker.com. which defines individual sellers. 4)Large dealers web sites,like Galazan,William Larkin Moore,Steve Barrnet Fine Guns,Safari Outfitters. 5)Art's Gun Shop in MO. 636 944-3630. These are ASKING prices,not what is BEING PAID. Take a figure in the bottom 1/3 & that will give you a price somewhat close to what a BUYER is paying.
    Better guns for the $$$$. Not in a 12 for sure. Mint O/U for trap & field are nothing but quality at an affordable price. 20 ga,overpriced as are the 28 & 410.
    Keep in mind the dollar is so far down that this has taken the foreign market out of the affordable in many cases. Tom.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

The last .410 Skeet with case , mint with great wood I sold was for $3250 and that was 20 years ago. Jeff

5. ejg

ejg Member

Serial #:2415 J8, Gun has 26" barrels.

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I would dispute some of the points made here about Belgium Brownings. They are superbly made and very reliable. And us guys that shoot 'em and love 'em aren't all dead yet. I've been shooting mine for 28 years and don't plan on quiting. IMHO they are a bargain in the market.

7. ejg

ejg Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the last browning410 ever made