1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of Barrel Berreta Unsingle

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Samuel, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel

Samuel TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Guys
    Thinking about selling my Berreta 34 unsingle that came with my Joe Etchen
    682 combo. Its in mint condition with 25 shells to pattern and 2 trap rounds.
    Just was wondering what its value is.....

Thanks
    Sam

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

0   0   0

A new, unfired Beretta 682 Gold "E" single is retailing for $3,698, my guess is that an used, clean 95% plus gun would be worth at least 85%, that a little over three grand.

Now ifr you are just selling the barrel, it could go for something around $900 dolalrs.

Berettaman7

3. aimless

aimless TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Joel has a slightly used 34" unsingle for sale on his site for $1400.
    I wouldn't ask any less for it.

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

0   0   0

I went into the Beretta set up at the Grand this year,and tried to buy one, they had none available. I was told that it would be next year at the earliest, and pricing would be in the $1800 range. Just for the unsingle barrel. As I was told, you might be better served to trade for one of Joel's unsingle combos. J.Woolsey

5. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a used Beretta 682 Un-single barrel for $700 thru this website last September.

6. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a used 682 Beretta unsingle barre, fixed rib, full choke, 34 in, Hi Viz front bead for $700 thru this website last September.

7. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

0   0   0

Sam,

I received the barrel yesterday, and really appreciate the great shape it is in, and the terrific packaging job you did to make sure it got to me that way.

It is always great to put a fine deal together with fine folks on ts.com!!!! You are certainly one of those for sure!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.