1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a rifle. Not in my book.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I picked up a Marlin Model 99 M1 22LR and can't find a listing on it in my old Blue Book. I know that it's probably not worth a lot but just wondered as I had never seen one before. It's tubeler fed semi auto and only holds around 9 bullets. Thanks for your response. Jackie B.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

About $100 or so. More info at the link above.

Eric

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Listed under Semi-auto promotional models, page 1222 in Blue Book, 32nd Edition. Made 1964-1978 Price Range $75-$150. Mark

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

About $100. More info at the link above.

Eric

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Thanks a lot. I picked it up for $75.00 and will use it for my pickup or atv as a snake gun. I had never seen one before so didn't have a clue on the value. Thanks again. Jackie B.

6. mag410

mag410 Active Member

My first .22 was the Glenfield version, Model 75 which had a birch stock and no hand-guard. It was also the first gun I ever modified. It had a blade front sight integral to an aluminum barrel band, I used a fine file to shape the blade to form a "bead". Fond memories.

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.