1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a PW 375

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by wolfram, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

0   0   0

We had a guy donate his PW375 to the club and we are going to sell it. What would a be a fair asking price? The loader is in very good condition and is 12 gauge. We want to price it to move.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

In good shape and one gauge, $150 would be a fair price.

Good luck.

3. wolfram

0   0   0

Thanks Timberfaller. Thats about what I thought

4. wolfram

0   0   0

I really don't know about the crimper but the guy was loading modern AAs on it before he gave up on reloading. He had a partial box of shells he made and they looked great so I'm guessing it is modern enough.

I'm thinking of putting a $100 take me home now tag on in and setting it out at this weekend's shoot. Not many guys are getting into shotshell reloading these days but this looks like an exceptionally well made single stage press. Probably just the tickect for making a couple of boxes of hunting loads now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.