1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a P225 9MM Sig Sauer?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I have the opportunity to purchase a rebuilt by factory P225 pistol including the holster and cleaning kit for $349.00. I don't know anything about the P225 or it's value. What is your opinion? Jackie B.

2. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Better snap that up! Great gun!

3. rrose

rrose TS Member

Jackie
    Great guns, buy it. Is this a dealer that has more than 1 that you could share the source with us. I would like to get one if there are more. I have owned 2 of these but sold them and would like to have another.
    thanks

4. Phil E

Phil E TS Member

That's a fair price. CDNN Investments is selling them for $300, mags for $25. They're a fine gun, for someone who likes the Sig DA/SA trigger with decocker. Adequate 8-rd 9mm single-stack mag. Kind of big midsize pistol, solid feeling. The one I've shot had a typically smooth Sig trigger & was accurate. Phil E

5. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I thought that was a good deal. I forgot to mention that it comes with the original case, holster and cleaning kit. I bought one and ordered some for the store. If you are interested in one call me at 912 449 0095 from 7 till 5 on Wednesday. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sig sauer p225 value

value of sig p225