1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

VALUE OF A LJUTIC DIXIE SPECIAL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mastiff711, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Hello could someone give me an idea the value of a Ljutic Dixie Special that is in excellent condition. This gun belongs to someone that I know and it hasn't been shot very much. I can't find alot of information on this gun except there weren't many made. Thanks!

Stacey

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

LJutic made 25 of them 24 are the same mid-rib guns one is a high rib . As for value with things like they are now $3,500.00 may be close if it,s nice . Remember it,s really a Mono plus fluff .

3. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

ALF-99 thanks for the info. This one has been babied and probably hasn't had 3000 rds shot through it. Thanks.

4. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

DIXIESPECIAL25 thanks for the info......this one is definitely like new (know the guy very well who owns it)....figured you had #25 because of your name LOL.

5. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

True....we are thinking really hard on this one.....beautiful gun w/stainless barrel....and a plus that we know its current owner & how well taken care of it is.

6. biff

biff Active Member

Alf is dreaming, maybe wanting to buy a Dixie Special for his quoted price, wonder if he has one for sale at that price? "if it's nice..." Biff

7. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

LOL would pay that price for a nice one without batting an eye. I understand the economy is terrible at the moment but dang it is not like the market is flooded with a zillion Dixie Specials.

Stacey

8. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

AND........this one has the STAINLESS barrel too

9. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

The guy ask I told him just what it,s worth . BIFF Have you been looking around much ?? I see a very clean Centennial (same gun) for $4,000.00 from a dealer . And no I don,t have one or need one.

Mastaff711 it,s a LJutic And just another mono ? Buy it pay what ever.

ALF

10. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Hi Alf....want to clarify something....not a guy but a girl LOL........I posted the thread to get an idea what it is actually worth and your opinion was valued :)

Stacey

11. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Mastiff711 Sorry . The dixie Special is a nice trap gun but they are not selling well and are not bring any more then a mono LJutic . If you like it then don,t worry about it . Remember it is a buyers market all trap guns are down 20% or more .

Good Luck ALF

12. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Alf99 It's ok :).............any gun is only worth what someone will give for it.......By the way, who has a Centennial for 4K and is it in good shape? My husband is wanting one of those.

13. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

14. mastiff711

mastiff711 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljutic dixie special

ljutic dixie special