1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a Krieghoff K32 San Remo with Gold

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dave-320c, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

I have a Krieghoff K32 San Remo with Gold Engravings. It has 30" factory barrels, Full and IM.
    Not shot much. 14 3/8" LOP. The stock has a custom two comb set up.
    It has been a safe Queen.

I am thinking of selling it, but need to know the price range for a market value listing.

Pictures are available only by email at this time (sorry but I am unable to upload pictures).

Comments appreciated.

Regards, and good shooting,

Dave

2. dave-320c

Vern

Again, thanks for posting the pictures; and thanks to Barrelbuldge for the offer of help.

Dave

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm not sure how much your gun is worth exactly but I did pick up the same pattern San Remo recently for $2800. Differences: Mine does not have the gold birds. Bill Mains would charge approx. $1800 to do the birds in gold. You can add approx. 1/2 of that. Your serial# is in the 2000 range, mine is #369. you can add a little more for your number compared to mine. From this I would conclude yours would be worth approx. $4200 to $4800. Bulge.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

What is the serial number range of the receiver?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. dave-320c

Gene

Serial Number is 3356

Regards, from gun-sorry southern kalifornia

but the weather is nice

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

It doesnt look like yours has the typical san remo top latch-

I saw the serial number on the barrel but somehow that engraving looked earlier but if you say it is in that range then

Could you show the top view of that top latch

Lets say this is a "normal sized" and appropriate top latch

Bulge and I agree on this

I would tend to be more on the bottom of his range because of scratching on the breach face and I would also want to see how tight the gun locked up

If this isnt a normal sized and appropriate toplatch you might need to take another 1000 off that range

Regards from Iowa

Gene

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Closer look at the top latch and it does not seem to be San Remo. Was it replaced? Bulge.

8. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

The top latch is not a San Remo top latch. Looks like a standard latch that was engraved. I agree that the latch may have been changed after the engraving, or from original, as it don't match in detail. The trigger guard also does not look like the original San Remo either. Looks like the same as the top latch, may have occurred. To obtain the original top latch, and trigger guard, would be a pretty significant cost. I see the receiver pattern, is a San Remo pattern. IMO, the K-80 trigger updates would help, but obviously add cost. Gold addition as stated above, would add value. Pad, and plates would need to be fit.

Gene, would be the guy here that knows the most about these guns, from what I have read. He may the next owner, as he probably has those parts to replace that are original, gold included. LOL

Very nice gun though.

9. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

I agree that bulge is very close. Say, $4k range due to serial number below 5000. Pics don't tell how much the gun is worn.

That hood appears to be early San Remo. Old One Eye had a SR skeet for sale a few months back which appeared to have the same style engraving on the hood.

Can't tell much about the wood. Original gun of that era would have had skip line checkering. Either stock has been replaced, or fully checkered at some time when refinished.

Mike

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Here is a picture of the top latch on my San Remo. They are different. Bulge

barrelbulge_2008_210836.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210837.jpg

11. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge:
    Yes, they are, and that is my point. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
k-32 san remo
k32 san remo price new
krieghoff k32 san remo gold