1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

value of a DB-81 barrel?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James L Balog, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

well i currently have my whole db-81 combo gun for sale but i just bought a single barrel gun instead of a new combo and now im thinking i might just keep the db for a doubles gun. to help finance the new gun i was thinking of selling the single barrel anybody wanna give me a good idea of what the realistic value of it is?

its a top single barrel 34" barrel with a .739 bore and a .702 fixed choke a;; barrel work was done by kerry alor

any help would be appreciated

2. DJSims

DJSims Member

0   0   0

James - you should be able to ask in the $1,800 to $2,000 range. You do not mention whether porting has been done, but to some buyers that will lower the value.

Doug Sims

3. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

thanks doug

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

James If you decide to go that route I would be interested in talking with you about the DB-81 Topsingle forearm and iron.

Thanks

--- Chip King ---

5. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

0   0   0

chipking, the wood i have for it is custom wood so it would stay with the gun.

thanks though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.