1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Value of a Dan Wesson 15-2 Pistol-Pak

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by need to shoot more, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Hi Guys,
    I have a complete pistol pak ( other than a belt buckle ?) 2.5",4",6" and 8" two sets of grips and the interchangble sights, tools etc. in the case. S#725_ _ I would put the condtion @ 95% what do you think the value is I am selling to another shooter.

Thank You,

Jim

2. happy

happy Member

I have sold 2 sets for 750. It also depends on the barrels. heavy, ribbed , full underlug how much it's shot. A brand new unfired sold at action for just over 1000 this july.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I sold a 744V one with 6 barrels and 3 shouds (stainless 44 mag vent rib) for 600 and I was the original owner and it was like new

So I think the estimate above is extremely optimistic

Regards from Iowa

Gene

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Well I look at it this way a 8" magnum ( reptuble brand ) should trade at least $600 assuming the condtion is pretty good plus the extras?

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I have a Dan Wesson pistol that was part of a Pistol pack at one time ...The guy I bought it from sold the barrels with the exception of the 6" which is what I have with the pistol ... I have looked at several Pistol pack as well as barrel sets snd have not seen any for less than $1,000 ... I would like to buy Pistol pack for $700.00 if anyone knows of one or a set of barrels for the pistol I have ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. XP100

XP100 Well-Known Member

750.00 - 950.00 easily if in Exc cond. I have a 12" 357 barrel, shroud and bbl. nut. Was offered 475.00 for it. I am looking for a gun to put it on.

7. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

There were Stainless and blued guns in .22 ,.357. barrel shrouds came plain,vent or vent heavy. I have the 722VH stainless .22 with factory zebra wood grips. I have not seen another. Jeff

8. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

I own the Stainless .44 Mag. It was never part of a pistol pac, but I have a six inch vent barrel, eight inch bull barrel and four inch bull barrel for it, as well as several grips. It has had a fine trigger job done on it. Don't have any idea what the whole package would be worth.

The last two deer I took were with this gun using the 6" barrel and open sights. Although I don't hunt anymore, it is now wearing the 4" barrel and spends every night on my night stand. Martinpicker

9. porky

porky TS Member

Now that CZ U.S.A. has bought Dan Wesson, where do you go to have repairs done??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dan wesson 15 2 value
dan wesson 15-2 pistol pack value
dan wesson 15-2 value
dan wesson pak

dan wesson pistol pack value

dan wesson pistol pak value
should i purchase a danwesson pistol pac as an investment
the value of a dan wesson pistol pack with all 7 barrels